“The vote tomorrow is not a vote on just the Corker-Hoeven amendment. The vote tomorrow at 5:30 pm is a vote on Majority Leader Reid’s procedural motion to shut down debate on a 1,200-page substitute bill no one has read. The Corker-Hoeven amendment no longer exists as a standalone proposal. The amendment...
In response to:
See you in HELL Rubino
The race is on. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, with Republican Senator Marco Rubio's approval, is preparing to rush through the Gang of Eight's 1200 page amnesty legislation today by shutting down debate. Not surprisingly, according to Republican Senator Jeff Sessions, nobody has actually read the thing.
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 43 mins ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago