“The vote tomorrow is not a vote on just the Corker-Hoeven amendment. The vote tomorrow at 5:30 pm is a vote on Majority Leader Reid’s procedural motion to shut down debate on a 1,200-page substitute bill no one has read. The Corker-Hoeven amendment no longer exists as a standalone proposal. The amendment...
In response to:
Time after time we all get let down. Lets vote every one of them out
The race is on. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, with Republican Senator Marco Rubio's approval, is preparing to rush through the Gang of Eight's 1200 page amnesty legislation today by shutting down debate. Not surprisingly, according to Republican Senator Jeff Sessions, nobody has actually read the thing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 4 hours ago