Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
It seems to me that the writer of an article has the distinct privilege of deciding what question it is that he is attempting to answer. If you have a different question you want answered, than research it. You could even write an article about it if you want!
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago