Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
It seems to me that the writer of an article has the distinct privilege of deciding what question it is that he is attempting to answer. If you have a different question you want answered, than research it. You could even write an article about it if you want!
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago