Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
Atheistic or scientific folk are slow to admit that they have their own form of faith/assumption and boast about admitting when wrong instead of realizing that their beliefs are constantly revised with no hope of ever getting to the ultimate truth during their lifetime, if ever. The Bible is many things - take what you are willing and able. However, to totally dismiss the reporting of what people did and believed and claim that fairy tales have no wisdom is foolish.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago