To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Some of us make bigger mistakes than others or have more serious troubles (including medical). Some are just more lucky. But the saddest thing of all is the contributions we all make to the negative side of life seem often more than the positive.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 12 hours ago