What the Left Did Last Week

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 12:13 PM
Consider that while many justify WAR, Jesus said to LOVE. "You reap what you sow" takes care of much - I do not have to be the enforcer but rather just need to "Trust & Obey."

What the Left Did Last Week

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 12:11 PM
The real Jesus and the real truth is compelling for all who seek it.

What the Left Did Last Week

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 12:45 AM
My Bible tells me of all the foibles of mankind and Jesus gives me the answer to all predicaments. The Sermon on the Mount says just about everything - except for those who do not have ears or are particularly dense. Treat others with love including sympathy, understanding, compassion, and most of all honestly and leave the rest to God and his spiritual and natural laws.

The Real Pope Francis

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 13, 2014 10:36 PM
The Pope is wise in not picking sides when the choice is between 2 sets of sinners.

How to Assist Evil

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 4:46 PM
So much opportunity to do good in Jesus name.

How to Assist Evil

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 4:38 PM
Read all about it in the Bible. Mankind's plight is NEW DUMMIES BORN EVERYDAY. I am only half as dumb as I used ta be. Thank you Jesus.

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 1:02 AM
I want my children to thank God that their Dad listened to Jesus and conquered the scourge of sex abuse that ravaged this family. I want them and you to know the awesomeness of my God who promises that you reap what you sow and yet is full of mercy, grace, forgiveness and much more that if I accept it from Him, then I must also give it to others in His name and draw all to Him.

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 7:04 PM

Leftist Thought-Gangsters Strike Again

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 1:57 AM
You cry like a little girl...do you have a God at all? My God is an awesome God and has everything under control We just need to do what Jesus says and not get so worked up against our fellow sinners.

Uninstall Firefox

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 1:11 AM
Too much conflict based on fiery emotions and "facts" Much better results may be obtained by doing what Jesus says rather than justifying doing otherwise.

I Hate to Say I Told You So

rmccarthy Wrote: Apr 07, 2014 1:15 PM
Stop knowing so much and trust and obey instead.