On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago