On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago