Facebook is either inconsistent or immoral. It has refused to take down anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denying pages. And yet it finds the time to ban a harmless book.
That's right. Simon and Schuster's imprint Threshold Publishing thought it was funny enough to publish it.
CSPAN's Book TV thought it was clever enough to do two, I say two 90-minute airings.
But Facebook would not allow Gallagher to advertise his new book on the world's biggest social network because ....... ?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 10 hours ago