Facebook is either inconsistent or immoral. It has refused to take down anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denying pages. And yet it finds the time to ban a harmless book.
That's right. Simon and Schuster's imprint Threshold Publishing thought it was funny enough to publish it.
CSPAN's Book TV thought it was clever enough to do two, I say two 90-minute airings.
But Facebook would not allow Gallagher to advertise his new book on the world's biggest social network because ....... ?
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 3 hours ago