Facebook is either inconsistent or immoral. It has refused to take down anti-Semitic and Holocaust-denying pages. And yet it finds the time to ban a harmless book.
That's right. Simon and Schuster's imprint Threshold Publishing thought it was funny enough to publish it.
CSPAN's Book TV thought it was clever enough to do two, I say two 90-minute airings.
But Facebook would not allow Gallagher to advertise his new book on the world's biggest social network because ....... ?
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago