Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
He is a domestic enemy of the Constitution.
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago