In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
One can only hope that some day you'll be a life threatening situation, urgently calling for assistance, and the people poised to save you have to pause to contemplate "due process" and "good governance." And as far as your "life is messy" observation, our SEALS and other special operators are more than capable of dealing with messy situations. I'm sorry for you.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago