In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
One can only hope that some day you'll be a life threatening situation, urgently calling for assistance, and the people poised to save you have to pause to contemplate "due process" and "good governance." And as far as your "life is messy" observation, our SEALS and other special operators are more than capable of dealing with messy situations. I'm sorry for you.
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 31 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago