Obama's promotion of algae as a fuel source at a campaign speech in Miami last month caught the nation's attention. But algae companies have been banking on administration support from Day One. In December 2008, when the White House announced the nomination of Energy Secretary Steven Chu, the CEO of Florida-based biofuels startup Algenol, Paul...
Now they will be doing away with Pennies. So it will going to the Government when you don' get change back.It will be not 99cents bur will be rounded off to 5 cents.
Pond scum stinks. And so do the Obama administration's enormous, taxpayer-funded "investments" in politically connected biofuel companies. While the president embarks on a green rehabilitation tour this week to quell growing public outrage about big green boondoggles, the White House continues to cultivate a cozy algae racket.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago