The Federal Bureau of Investigation just held a press conference at which they released a series of photos of two young men they're identifying as "persons of interest" in this week's deadly bombings at the Boston Marathon. The potential suspects appear to be in their twenties. Some people are describing them as caucasian; I would call them light-skinned. They could be radical Islamists. They might be domestic terrorists. The one with the backwards cap almost looks like a frat boy. I'm interested in the decals on both hats, which could be significant clues if identified. The FBI's website is...
....must be some of those new recruits that Rinse Prepubics the head of the RNC is reaching out to....
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago