The Federal Bureau of Investigation just held a press conference at which they released a series of photos of two young men they're identifying as "persons of interest" in this week's deadly bombings at the Boston Marathon. The potential suspects appear to be in their twenties. Some people are describing them as caucasian; I would call them light-skinned. They could be radical Islamists. They might be domestic terrorists. The one with the backwards cap almost looks like a frat boy. I'm interested in the decals on both hats, which could be significant clues if identified. The FBI's website is...
....must be some of those new recruits that Rinse Prepubics the head of the RNC is reaching out to....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago