Bernanke's 'Magic-Virtual-Cash-Machine' has injected somewhere around (no one knows for sure) $20 Trillion into the world's economy since the Regime took over. This is a prime cause for high prices of nearly every consumable product; i.e., the inflation this Regime won't admit, but you see every time you go to the store. We'll see the the full effect of the 'adjustment' to the Stock Market . . . right after this Regime exits and someone else inherits the economic disaster.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago