The 'gorilla-lurking-in-the-mist' is Bernanke's 20+ Trillion Dollars of 'Virtual Cash' floating around the world . . . concentrated in our Stock Market. When Bernanke retires to the South Seas and his 'Virtual-Cash-Machine' is slowed or shut down (it has to stop sometime?) the world will experience inflation never known before . . . . and a Bear Market that will set records, forever. Speaking of inflation . . . . food, gasoline and consumable products have already inflated around 65 to 100% since obama's first coronation . . . check your grocery bill if you don't believe what's already happening . . . the Fed's report 1-3% annual inflation, which is a joke only they can enjoy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 10 hours ago