The 'gorilla-lurking-in-the-mist' is Bernanke's 20+ Trillion Dollars of 'Virtual Cash' floating around the world . . . concentrated in our Stock Market. When Bernanke retires to the South Seas and his 'Virtual-Cash-Machine' is slowed or shut down (it has to stop sometime?) the world will experience inflation never known before . . . . and a Bear Market that will set records, forever. Speaking of inflation . . . . food, gasoline and consumable products have already inflated around 65 to 100% since obama's first coronation . . . check your grocery bill if you don't believe what's already happening . . . the Fed's report 1-3% annual inflation, which is a joke only they can enjoy.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago