Taxpayers are still on the hook for GM's Tax Loss Carry Forward (their reward for inept decisions and inefficient operations) which will carry them over until they declare bankruptcy again. xsnake . . . in a hot or cold climate (using heater or air conditioning) the 'Dolt' drops to the 10-20 mile range between charges. The Regime is trying to close nearly all coal fired electric plants which will make electric skyrocket in cost (as obama promised!). Between brownouts, which will blow-up battery chargers and any other electric appliance you may use . . . . . the Regime is nearing Nirvana.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago