Taxpayers are still on the hook for GM's Tax Loss Carry Forward (their reward for inept decisions and inefficient operations) which will carry them over until they declare bankruptcy again. xsnake . . . in a hot or cold climate (using heater or air conditioning) the 'Dolt' drops to the 10-20 mile range between charges. The Regime is trying to close nearly all coal fired electric plants which will make electric skyrocket in cost (as obama promised!). Between brownouts, which will blow-up battery chargers and any other electric appliance you may use . . . . . the Regime is nearing Nirvana.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago