After obama close coal-fired-plants owners should calculate the cost of electricity and rolling brownouts that will blow and/or set fire to their charger/batteries/car. The cost of battery replacement plus HazMat Costs to dispose of the old batteries is substantial. If it explodes make sure you have a HazMat Team on site as the cost for cleanup is substantial. They should also hope they never need to use it in a cold or hot climate as this cuts mileage drastically. Other than that . . . . . the price is simply outrageous for what they get . . . but its their money . . . . . well not really, as Taxpayers, with a gun to their head, have subsidized it from A to Z.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago