In response to:
I agree, and would expand on this comment. I'd like to see an announcement, immediately following the swearing in ceremony of President Romney, saying that until the following (provide a list of biased news agencies) can show that they have decided to become viable news reporting agencies, (if necessary realigning staff and reevaluated their ethics and business practices i.e. reporting the news without bias), will not have access to any administration briefings or news conferences. And that any reports from those agencies about or pertaining to any administration briefings should be taken as rumor, or worse. This problem must be taken care of, I for one do not want to be governed or led by 'Talking Heads'. Just give me the news.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 8 hours ago