In response to:
I agree, and would expand on this comment. I'd like to see an announcement, immediately following the swearing in ceremony of President Romney, saying that until the following (provide a list of biased news agencies) can show that they have decided to become viable news reporting agencies, (if necessary realigning staff and reevaluated their ethics and business practices i.e. reporting the news without bias), will not have access to any administration briefings or news conferences. And that any reports from those agencies about or pertaining to any administration briefings should be taken as rumor, or worse. This problem must be taken care of, I for one do not want to be governed or led by 'Talking Heads'. Just give me the news.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago