Last week, the Department of Homeland Security released their statistics on the illegal immigration for 2010. According to DHS, the total illegal population went down less than 1%, from 11.6 million at the beginning of the year to 11.5 million by the end. However, in the state of Arizona, the illegal population declined from 470,000 to 360,000; a decline of 23%. In April of 2010 the Arizona legislature passed SB 1070 to crack down on illegal immigration in the state. While parts of the law were blocked by a federal judge, illegal aliens in Arizona are getting the message that they...
obobo's newest Backdoor amnesty plan IS open for discussion...obummer plan's to Legalize at least 1 Million ILLEGALS by waiving the Penalties now in place...currently when you overstay your Visa you Are Banned from reentry if/when caught by either 3-10 years depending on the severity of the 'infraction' but the obamination wants to 'waive' these penalties for anyone/everyone that has a 'relative' here...this Includes 'anchors'...because this would serve as a 'hardship' on those ILLEGALs & evidently obobo needs More Voters........So Please comment and spread the word... here Is the Link: http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=USCIS-2012-0003-0001
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago