Do Blacks Need Favors?

rk58 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 2:44 AM
the really twisted part of all this is that the sports figures and the military set the real example of this.. yet folks refuse to see.

Do Blacks Need Favors?

rk58 Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 2:42 AM
"If the civil rights establishment and the progressives have their way, blacks will have to rely on special privileges in perpetuity." Exactly.. thereby achieving the *real* goal.. which is a permanent underclass dependent on a liberal ruling class that will keep voting the liberal ruling class into power.. while never *quite* realizing the dream of real equality.. a dream which is only realized through the crucible of competition.. and produces the only real quality of import.. excellence.
The left hates anyone with a pro-liberty agenda.. THAT is true heresy of their religion.. a religion of big-intrusive-government. In all times and in all nations a group like them has existed.. they've always taken positions that looked very 'caring'.. but the focus is always on giving them power to 'solve' some problem. Some of the details change, but the goal is always the same.. give us more power to solve your problems. 110 years ago their name was the Bolsheviks. The fascists in Italy then took up the vexillum. The Democrats took up the vexillum under Wilson in the US.. then the Nazis. Some were more overtly evil.. some more overtly caring.. but the goal of power to 'help' has always been the constant.
Send the anti-semites back to the abyss from whence they came. Anti-Semitism is to me the ultimate identification of humans that have opted out of civilization. We are standing at a crossroads. Do we allow the barbarians free reign? Or beat them back from the gates and defeat them? Make no mistake.. they are at the gate. Now is a time of choice. And I choose to stand amongst the civilized. I would never choose such a fight.. but in a time of wolves, I stand with the Jews. If only I were younger.. I'd volunteer in the Israeli army (and I am *not* a Jew).

Progressives and the Unnecessary Lie

rk58 Wrote: Jun 15, 2014 3:11 AM
With extreme sadness, I totally agree with this article. The thing that makes me the saddest about it.. is that its not the politicians who are the source of the REAL disinformation.. its a press that cares more about its agenda than the truth. They are the evil-enablers.. allowing the progressives maneuver room for liberal plans and agendas.. THEY are the complicit enablers of an authoritarian oriented state. Politicians can be expected to lie. When the press helps them.. THEN you should worry. Thank god for Fox and this website and the libertarian oriented blogosphere.

Eat Without Fear

rk58 Wrote: May 28, 2014 2:41 AM
Go read the story again for COMPREHENSION.

White Privilege

rk58 Wrote: May 28, 2014 12:29 AM
The certificate of amnesty is just fantastic! And a wonderful article indeed! Hats off to you!
Integrity and truth first.. absolutely love Atkisson.

I See Rich People

rk58 Wrote: Apr 20, 2014 2:12 PM
I live in california.. and I totally agree with you. I'm being Californicated right now.. and NOT loving it.
I doubt that is the reason. There is a segment of humanity that wants control of the rest of us, and generally has some non-rational reason for wanting such a thing. These types of folks are typically in the less successful parts of society, folks we might call 'thugs'. The Nazi party was made up of such people. The Bolsheviks were. The Ku Klux Klan was... I could go on and on. You really should read history.. these types of political differences have ALWAYS existed. Its part of the human condition.