The two sides on the Zimmerman verdict split along political, not racial lines. Democrats overwhelmingly disagree with the decision, conservatives agree. To me, the way democrats see the verdict explains how they vote in elections. They look at issues emotionally and simply ignore whatever facts they want to. This is the kind of thinking that elected O twice! This is why our country is in such serious trouble.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago