The two sides on the Zimmerman verdict split along political, not racial lines. Democrats overwhelmingly disagree with the decision, conservatives agree. To me, the way democrats see the verdict explains how they vote in elections. They look at issues emotionally and simply ignore whatever facts they want to. This is the kind of thinking that elected O twice! This is why our country is in such serious trouble.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014