The two sides on the Zimmerman verdict split along political, not racial lines. Democrats overwhelmingly disagree with the decision, conservatives agree. To me, the way democrats see the verdict explains how they vote in elections. They look at issues emotionally and simply ignore whatever facts they want to. This is the kind of thinking that elected O twice! This is why our country is in such serious trouble.
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 13 hours ago