The trial showed me why most black kids will never grow up in safe neighborhoods. Trayvon had no concept of what a community watchman was all about? Apparently, in black neighborhoods, adults dont watch out for each other's property or call the police when they see suspicious behavior or drug dealers on the corner?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago