The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
True - with today's Reward and pay systems. It doesn't have to be that way. Management can change the dynamic. See my original post above. There are win-win alternatives to today's management-union tensions. We must change to compete in this global environment.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago