When there’s an important question in need of a definite answer, the ability to provide a clear-cut solution helps to explain the beauty of mathematics and science. For example, we know that 2+2=4, and 2 parts hydrogen to 1 part oxygen is the chemical formula for water. Moreover, even though we may be faced with far more complicated math or science questions which may seem impossible to solve, we know the ultimate answers are typically within reach. However, when it comes to our current economic...
Eddie. I'm someone who is unwilling to give away a valuable product for free. Do you know a car compny that gives away cars for free? Does Apple give away Ipads for free? Does your doctor treat you for free? I believe everyone should be paid fair value for their ideas, services and products.
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 11 minutes ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 51 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago