When there’s an important question in need of a definite answer, the ability to provide a clear-cut solution helps to explain the beauty of mathematics and science. For example, we know that 2+2=4, and 2 parts hydrogen to 1 part oxygen is the chemical formula for water. Moreover, even though we may be faced with far more complicated math or science questions which may seem impossible to solve, we know the ultimate answers are typically within reach. However, when it comes to our current economic...
Eddie. I'm someone who is unwilling to give away a valuable product for free. Do you know a car compny that gives away cars for free? Does Apple give away Ipads for free? Does your doctor treat you for free? I believe everyone should be paid fair value for their ideas, services and products.
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hour ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago