When there’s an important question in need of a definite answer, the ability to provide a clear-cut solution helps to explain the beauty of mathematics and science. For example, we know that 2+2=4, and 2 parts hydrogen to 1 part oxygen is the chemical formula for water. Moreover, even though we may be faced with far more complicated math or science questions which may seem impossible to solve, we know the ultimate answers are typically within reach. However, when it comes to our current economic...
Dear Bill, Good news. There are solutions! But they are not the conservative answers from the 20th century. They are not the Keynsian and socialist answers this administration. There's a third way - one that fits the realities of this century.
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 4 hours ago