The Obama Administration received requests for additional security from the Embassy and the Ambassador himself as early as February. An embassy cable on June 25 expressed fear of rising Islamic extremism in eastern Libya around Benghazi, and noted that the black flag of Al-Qaeda "has been spotted several times flying over government buildings...
You can think and call me what ever you like. I don’t really care about that. As a father, I see a bigger responsibility. The bottom line, my friends; we don’t leave our own behind, never, under any circumstances! I will vote for the Commander in Chief of our great nation who I believe will best carry out my belief. I will vote for the Commander in Chief with whom I will trust the lives of my 11 and 13 year old sons in battle. I am sorry to say that our current Commander in Chief has lost all credibility with me and he now represents a danger to the lives of the people and nation I love. It is time for a change, please. I have nothing further to add and will now only pray.
Enough facts are in the public record about the Benghazi murders of Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 others, including two Marines, that a final judgment can be rendered on President Obama's handling of the affair. Obama's actions, or inactions, amounted to dereliction of duty, and worse.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago