What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
The BIG question isnt which of the Judges "what if's" are true, but at what point will future historians going to place the fall of Constitutional Amerca? Obama has won, he HAS fundimentaly transformed AMerica. IT will be HIS way or Beruits way. If "he" is fought off, where will that leave us? What would China do if "we the People" Dis-abled WAshington in order to re-take it, even for a week? When you read things here (or anywhere these days) remember it's NOT a simple as it's presented, much of OUR Constitutionalist points have been pre-empted by OTHER UBERS IN THE WORLD for THEIR ends, NOT OURS. This is explicitly true when you see articles going after G soros for all the Arab uprisings and they lump Isreal in with him.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago