Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
If the fed gov didn't have ulterior motives, why is HEMP still illegal? The "reefer madness" lies RA spouts here only convice the low information types, usually older then dirt.
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago