“He’s brilliant … He thinks in a strategic way in how to get something done … and he’s completely eloquent. That’s a package that they don’t like,” Pelosi told POLITICO. "Pelosi claimed Obama has been “open, practically apolitical, certainly non-partisan, in terms of welcoming every idea and solution…I think that’s one of the reasons the Republicans want to take him down politically, because they know he is a non-partisan president, and that’s something very hard for them to cope with.” Hmmm...Brilliant, a strategic thinker, eloquent, open, apolitical, non-partisan....yep, we're all jealous of His Highness, Barak the 1st. He's also drop-dead gorgeous, has teeth that sparkle in the sunlight, and is an absolute stud-muffin. He wins Nobel prizes just for existing; women swoon when he strides into a room, and men shrink in stature in his august presence. His shining countenance affects all who come within its purview (which might explain why so many Democrats are looking so ragged and aged after 5 years of working with him. Hard radiation is tough stuff.) Excuse me, I need to go vomit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 10 hours ago