In response to:
Actually, removing price supports will help most small dairies. The true production costs for milk are around $7.50/gal, which is what I pay for my milk. I have a cow share in a small dairy, and get incredibly good, fresh milk weekly. I am supporting a local business, helping my local economy, and enjoying pure, healthy, unadulterated, pus-free milk. We live on my husband's disability income, so it's not like we have lots of money, but my family's, and community's, health is worth the expense. If more people bought local and paid fair market price for their food, we would be a healthier nation.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014