In response to:
Actually, removing price supports will help most small dairies. The true production costs for milk are around $7.50/gal, which is what I pay for my milk. I have a cow share in a small dairy, and get incredibly good, fresh milk weekly. I am supporting a local business, helping my local economy, and enjoying pure, healthy, unadulterated, pus-free milk. We live on my husband's disability income, so it's not like we have lots of money, but my family's, and community's, health is worth the expense. If more people bought local and paid fair market price for their food, we would be a healthier nation.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago