In response to:
Actually, removing price supports will help most small dairies. The true production costs for milk are around $7.50/gal, which is what I pay for my milk. I have a cow share in a small dairy, and get incredibly good, fresh milk weekly. I am supporting a local business, helping my local economy, and enjoying pure, healthy, unadulterated, pus-free milk. We live on my husband's disability income, so it's not like we have lots of money, but my family's, and community's, health is worth the expense. If more people bought local and paid fair market price for their food, we would be a healthier nation.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago