In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
Yep they are.....happens all the time. Blacks don't have a market on losing kids to drugs and gangs......Sh-- happens to everyone. Get over it!
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago