In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
Yep they are.....happens all the time. Blacks don't have a market on losing kids to drugs and gangs......Sh-- happens to everyone. Get over it!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago