In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
Yes....True Denmark . A bad attitude will get you in trouble more times than not and mouthing off to a police officer is a sure way to get yourself cuffed. I don't care if you're black, white, purple or a green alien mouthing off to authority will get you an aggressive response everytime. Wrong again Mr.Denmark.That is reality.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago