Earlier this week Obama administration officials were caught red-handed adding policy facts about their boss into almost every single official presidential biography (since Calvin Coolidge) listed on the White House website. As a result, the Karl Rove-backed Super PAC American Crossroads released a web ad Friday hammering the administration for using such contemptible tactics to promote their economic and legislative agenda. While officials claim the subtle maneuver was “common practice” and “innocuous,” the Super PAC is using the occasion to mock President Obama and shed light on his failed record. ...
Got to be the best negative ad of the year . . . so far.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago