Over at Powerline, Scott Johnson has posted a concise, excellent timeline of events in Libya, complete with the features of the Obama coverup, and the underreported fact that it seems apparent Ambassador Stevens was raped either before or after his death. Oh, yes, and the terrorist attack is still being investigated as if it were a criminal act rather than an act of war.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212064/Detroit-police-chief-suspended-affair-officer-tweeted-photo-gun-mouth-seeing-else.html Who need Egypt when we have Detroit, a/k/a the Congo, Afghanistan, and Gotham City right in our back yard? But remember, Govt. is SO much more moral than private enterprise. Escape Michigan while you still can . . . .
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago