Gazillions. That's the number of times the federal government has spied on Americans since 9/11 through the use of drones, legal search warrants, illegal search warrants, federal agent-written search warrants and just plain government spying. This is according to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who, when he asked the government to tell him what it was doing to violate our privacy, was given a classified briefing. The senator -- one of just a few in the U.S. Senate who believes that the Constitution means what it says -- was required by federal law to agree not to reveal what spies and...
George W. "I wanna play cowboy" Bush started this policy. Why would anybody be surprised. We're pretty much slaves now to any number of govt. agencies. I and every other poster here risks surveillance by dissenting peaceably with U.S. govt. policies. The nation has become something nasty and vile. Time will tell what else is coming. Hopefully the U.S. Govt. can learn to stifle itself. I hear the laughs now and pretty much agree. Who am I, a citizen, to be so uppity in thinking such thoughts?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago