Those who talk glibly about redistribution often act as if people are just inert objects that can be placed here and there, like pieces on a chess board, to carry out some grand design. But if human beings have their own responses to government policies,...
Ahhh, you're a troll. Got it. There are many intelligent conversations here, and the 2nd grade grammar is usually reserved for the libs. With all the people like you posting today, I'm thinking HuffPo had a seminar today. If you want to know how people here are defining redistribution, first read Sowell's column and then read through the posts. You might learn something.
The recently discovered tape on which Barack Obama said back in 1998 that he believes in redistribution is not really news. He said the same thing to Joe the Plumber four years ago. But the surfacing of this tape may serve a useful purpose if it gets people to thinking about what the consequences of redistribution are.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago