Mac and GW-----Exactly how much is Karl Rove paying you guys? Oh yeah, let's stick with what doesn't work. Get rid of the voices of reason such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Carson. Let's win the election with a moderate who will magically turn into a conservative once in office. Perfect strategy, except that the moderate candidate won't win, and if by some miracle he does, what in the world makes you think that person will change his stripes once elected? Of course, there's no way a principled candidate who speaks the truth will win. After all, Reagan lost in two landslides, didn't he?
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Marco’s moment: Likely mid-April campaign will launch in the shadow of global instability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 15:1–39 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the truth of man’s rights under natural law Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago