Mac and GW-----Exactly how much is Karl Rove paying you guys? Oh yeah, let's stick with what doesn't work. Get rid of the voices of reason such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Carson. Let's win the election with a moderate who will magically turn into a conservative once in office. Perfect strategy, except that the moderate candidate won't win, and if by some miracle he does, what in the world makes you think that person will change his stripes once elected? Of course, there's no way a principled candidate who speaks the truth will win. After all, Reagan lost in two landslides, didn't he?
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago