Mac and GW-----Exactly how much is Karl Rove paying you guys? Oh yeah, let's stick with what doesn't work. Get rid of the voices of reason such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Carson. Let's win the election with a moderate who will magically turn into a conservative once in office. Perfect strategy, except that the moderate candidate won't win, and if by some miracle he does, what in the world makes you think that person will change his stripes once elected? Of course, there's no way a principled candidate who speaks the truth will win. After all, Reagan lost in two landslides, didn't he?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The Ron Swanson NASCAR ad you’ve always wanted Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Let’s face it, we’re headed for a brokered GOP convention Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama caved on 529 taxes because … it hit too many Democrats? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Pew: Sharp racial split on whether it’s okay to publish Mohammed cartoons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Mike Pence’s experiment in state-run media throttled to death in its crib Noah Rothman 9 hours ago