I figured I'd expand an update from my previous post into a more developed discussion about the tidal wave of insufferable speculation we are about to endure over the next 70 hours or so. As I wrote, the hotly-anticipated Obamacare ruling will be handed down on Thursday morning. Based on the pattern and seniority of the justices who have authored majority opinions so far this term, many long-time Court watchers are nearly certain that Chief Justice John Roberts will exercise his prerogative to write the healthcare landmark decision. (Point of clarification: the Chief Justice is automatically considered the "most...
In response to:
SCOTUS -- Scalia, Thomas & Alito ROCK -- we'll just have to see what the others do. In the meantime, Go Mitt!! I'm counting on Mitt the turnaround expert to start slowing and redirecting this freight-train to descruction led by the Dems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago