I figured I'd expand an update from my previous post into a more developed discussion about the tidal wave of insufferable speculation we are about to endure over the next 70 hours or so. As I wrote, the hotly-anticipated Obamacare ruling will be handed down on Thursday morning. Based on the pattern and seniority of the justices who have authored majority opinions so far this term, many long-time Court watchers are nearly certain that Chief Justice John Roberts will exercise his prerogative to write the healthcare landmark decision. (Point of clarification: the Chief Justice is automatically considered the "most...
In response to:
SCOTUS -- Scalia, Thomas & Alito ROCK -- we'll just have to see what the others do. In the meantime, Go Mitt!! I'm counting on Mitt the turnaround expert to start slowing and redirecting this freight-train to descruction led by the Dems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago