The "dirty little secret" is that the 1% supports Obama. Obama, the same guy whose Obamacare and regulations are going to decimate small business. This is a reason I decided that "I'm just not that into" Starbucks anymore. A partial list of 1% business people supporting Obama: Howard Shultz, CEO of Starbucks, Sam Walton, Walmart heir; Jeffrey Brotman; Founder of Costco, Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire, Hathaway; Jon Corzine, Former CEO of Goldman Sachs, CEO and Chairman of MF Global; Bill Gates; David Geffen; Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation; Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!; Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google; James Sinegal, Founder and former CEO of Costco; George Soros, founder of Soros Fund Management

Don't Blame Romney

rightminded gal Wrote: Nov 09, 2012 8:36 AM
I've pretty much decided that I'm done trying to educate people. The 'vaginas' - lefty women - cannot be educated. I've also decided that I will not care when these people and families suffer economic hurt (both the people who didn't "help" or support our candidate and the people who voted against. I've also decided I don't really feel empathy for people when they suffer loss or are having a tough time like in Hurricand Sandy who don't give a damn what happened to our hero SEALs in Libya. I know this is not a very Christian attitude, and I suppose this sentiment will wear off, but that is where I'm at.

Don't Blame Romney

rightminded gal Wrote: Nov 09, 2012 8:31 AM
There are so many people to blame for this loss, third party "purists", 'Christians' who vote for candidates loving abortion & gay marriage, bitter people who stayed home, people who didn't publicly support Romney because it wasn't "hip" with their friends. Well get different friends, people!! Although I am both a social & fiscal conservative, we can learn something from those who aren't. If we were as "out & proud" as those in the gay community - we would be celebrating victory right now. Unfortunately, only a few of us our "supporters" of candidates - most are cynics and lazy.
I don't want a "cool" president, I want a "good" president, i.e. - good at their job. But being good (i.e. helping others with your own power and resources) is also is ususally and indicator of how "good" you are. And I'm finding, that with a terrible record, Obama's "coolness" factor is vanishing. What is it you like about Obama: the 8% and more unemployment, the 50% more debt load, or double the gas prices that we had under Bush?

Dirty Harry Meets Clean Mitt

rightminded gal Wrote: Sep 01, 2012 8:52 AM
Clint Eastwood spoke more intelligently off the cuff than our President does with a teleprompter. When POTUS doesn't have a teleprompter and gets a sort of tough question, like to explain anything regarding money or math, have you noticed he mixes up $billions & $millions and says "Uh, yeah, um, what I want to tell you is that uh um oh yeah, hold on a minute!" I have no respect for the Destroyer in Chief.

Dirty Harry Meets Clean Mitt

rightminded gal Wrote: Sep 01, 2012 8:44 AM
I think the reason the lefties are up in arms about Clint's speech and trying to discredit him as some crazy drunk old man or something -- is because he said in so many words that Barack Obama is a ZERO. He didn't live up to his promises in any way, he is not a classy guy (thus the allusion to profanity) and all he cares about is HIMSELF - jetting arount in that 'gasguzzler' while the people have to have ecofriendly cars and regulations. Even Obama's 'counterpunch' on his website - of the back of his head sitting in his chair at the Oval Office with the message "this seat's taken" - came off as very arrogant and like a 3rd world dictator. Not for long Obama, not for long, we are voting you out and putting you out on your backside.

Dirty Harry Meets Clean Mitt

rightminded gal Wrote: Sep 01, 2012 8:35 AM
Exactly. If he was shaky, I think that is because he's 82 years old!
I surprisingly agree with Morgan Freeman on one thing; that Barack Obama is not our first black President. He is as much white as he is black. In fact, he only knew his biodad for 10 days....

Poll: Obama Up Nine in Ohio?

rightminded gal Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 3:15 PM
yup, i think so.
SCOTUS -- Scalia, Thomas & Alito ROCK -- we'll just have to see what the others do. In the meantime, Go Mitt!! I'm counting on Mitt the turnaround expert to start slowing and redirecting this freight-train to descruction led by the Dems.