No. Because at the end...
Trying to normalize deviant behavior is something we just don't like. You demand tolerance but give none. But you're really not after tolerance. You demand acceptance without accepting others. But you're not really after acceptance, either. You want everyone to embrace the wonderfulness of you and declare how marvelous your deviant behavior is. You're in our schools and by all reports it seems you're not going to be happy until the state is forcibly teaching six year olds in kindergarten how to give blow jobs. Your agenda is sick. Your behavior is abnormal not normal and will never be normal. We really don't like what you're doing to our schools. (p2)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 41 minutes ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago