No. Because at the end...
We just don't like what you do. Please get this straight: the vast majority of people do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves 'how can I be hatin' on the gays today?'. We do not invest the level of emotional energy it takes to hate gays. We just don't like what you do. It is that simple. The rectum is not a pleasure center. It is a waste disposal chute. As much as you may like to think so, it is not dual use. Sodomizing another man is dangerous to health and disgusting and a deviant sexual practice. Nothing you can say or do will ever change those facts. And they are facts. Sodomy is a deviant sexual practice and was classified as such until politics changed the designation. (p1)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 13 hours ago