Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
and the Lies and BS he is spewing. Where are the fact checkers? Bob....Bob....Bewler???
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 26 minutes ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 3 hours ago