The "progressives" don't see it like that. They want Utopia and think if you do this you will prevent future gun violence. Spartacus is right. Ignorance is bliss!
Right on! They are afraid of the law abiding gun owner.
Very well said! What the heck is an assault weapon anyway? If you shot someone with a single shot zip gun isn't that an assault weapon? I have a thick glass ashtray. If I hit you over the head with it isn't that an assault weapon?

Obamacare Jiujitsu

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Dec 12, 2012 12:00 AM
Our Constitution is intended to protect us from a central government that would take advantage of us as individuals. It does not grant power to the federal government to violate our unalienable rights. It does not authorize the federal government to take the fruits of our labor, whether physical or intellectual, to “spread the wealth” for “economic justice” or anything of the sort. The Constitution does not empower anyone, especially the President of the United States, to take our labor, our property, our wealth from us and our families in order to equalize economic Outcomes. http://www.redstate.com/bacyclone/2011/04/29/constitutional-conservative/

Obamacare Jiujitsu

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:59 PM
To Liberals the Constitution does not exist. To Rino's the Constitution can be ignored to the extent of political expediency. To true Conservatives the Constitution means...

Obamacare Jiujitsu

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:43 PM
Dead on! This is what most do not understand. In the beginning US senators were elected by their state legislators. This was to ensure allegiance to the state. Once it went to popular vote, with the addition af the federal income tax the Senate was corrupted to care more about the federal government that their State. Just bring home the bacon! Who gives a rats butt about he constitution. I hear you libs rebuttal, "but we changed the constitution to allow these great things". That does not mean it was it was great or right. It just means the pols saw the cash cow and the power. The sheeple did not know the wrath they bought.

Obamacare Jiujitsu

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:35 PM
Bingo!

Christmas Books

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 11:30 PM
I would like to send my idiot younger brother both these books for Christmas.... "Basic Economics: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy" and "Black Rednecks and White Liberals". Sadly, I know they would be a waste of my money as he would quote Chomsky on how wrong these great books are. He wouldn't even laugh at the classic comedy movie "Idiocracy". Said he hated it. A great comedy that shows the extreme of the Lib theology. I guess I should have known better, but I still tried. You can lead a man to gold but that doesn't mean he will mine it.

More Pain, Less Gain

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Nov 20, 2012 4:18 AM
They have there fortunes. Not idiots or even useful Idiots. Self destructive rubes is more like it.

Killing The Goose

right_frame_of_mind Wrote: Nov 20, 2012 4:00 AM
Poorly Managed? I think you should buy them out and show us all your genius to make them profitable.