“This isn’t a story about black people— it’s a story about the Left’s agenda to patronize blacks and lie to everyone else.”
She's given you eight New York Times Bestsellers and now Ann Coulter is back with another heavy hitter bound to make liberals scream racism louder than they ever have before as she exposes how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to "inspire the greatest racial guilt-mongering of all time" in her upcoming book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama, is set for debut on October 2.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago