“This isn’t a story about black people— it’s a story about the Left’s agenda to patronize blacks and lie to everyone else.”
She's given you eight New York Times Bestsellers and now Ann Coulter is back with another heavy hitter bound to make liberals scream racism louder than they ever have before as she exposes how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to "inspire the greatest racial guilt-mongering of all time" in her upcoming book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama, is set for debut on October 2.
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 28 mins ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago