“This isn’t a story about black people— it’s a story about the Left’s agenda to patronize blacks and lie to everyone else.”
She's given you eight New York Times Bestsellers and now Ann Coulter is back with another heavy hitter bound to make liberals scream racism louder than they ever have before as she exposes how the 2012 Obama campaign is going to "inspire the greatest racial guilt-mongering of all time" in her upcoming book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama, is set for debut on October 2.
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 3 hours ago