The thinking at the top in places like the UN and DC is that it's better to have the Iranians on the inside being influenced by their peers than it is to have them on the outside creating mischief. Of course, that assumes the folk at the UN and DC aren't being played by old world thinkers craftier than the likes of Obama, Kerry, and Powers. Whether or not being on the inside rubs off on religious zealots like Iran's theocracy, well, the judge is still out on that verdict. To paraphrase Mr. Reagan, "Act like you trust them but verify."
- Senate to vote on curbing NLRB union ambush election rules Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hm: Hillary was warned over private e-mail use, security? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- A few brief thoughts on the Netanyahu speech and an apology Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Hillary fallout: Josh Earnest now basically arguing that official government e-mail accounts are optional; Update: For aides too? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Dear James Clapper: Latest ISIS suicide bomber was reportedly an American citizen Noah Rothman 13 hours ago