The Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform plan coming out of the U.S. Senate is beginning to take shape. Due to yesterday's events in Boston, it won't be formally announced in a press conference, but members from the Gang will discuss the immigration reform package with President Obama at the White House today.
The headlines from the legislation would include a "path to citizenship" for more than 11 million illegal immigrants and increased funding for border security. The complete "path to citizenship" would take thirteen years, but a mere six months after the bill would be enacted,
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago