The obvious point, probably made somewhere in the thousand posts is that gun control is used by some folks to indirectly control other folks. That's why the founding fathers did their best to protect the citizenry from those powerful enough to curtail all freedoms, ie, the government bureaucrat, "lawmaker", and sometimes law enforcer. It's not our fellow citizens the founders were worried about, it was the government and the perverse power some power hungry people within the government wield.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 20 hours ago