It was a jubilant scene in Watertown last night after authorities finally captured Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and took him into custody. But at the press conference afterward, US Attorney Miranda Ortiz stressed that this isn’t the end. "Although for some of you tonight is a closure, for me the journey continues. And so this will continue to be an ongoing and active investigation as we sort all the details, continue to evaluate a tremendous amount of evidence and file our formal charges,” she said. But as the investigation moves forward, attention will also be shifted to the holes in our system...
In response to:
Probably not. Everyone knows Obama and Holder are so open minded their brains fell out. Either the FBI did a poor job before or it did an average job and was restrained by law. Either way, IMHO, this incident proves something needs to be improved.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago