Henry Chao, an official at the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services who is overseeing the technology of the exchanges said at a recent conference. “Let’s just make sure it’s not a third-world experience.” Chao also described himself as...
In response to:
Obamacare is going to insure we get less for more. It will cost us more and we will get less for our money but the blacks will get reparations and the self-inflicted poor will get some kind of inferior health care. The unproductive will be saved!! Using the emergency room as their primary care provider is what pushed the goob into this ridiculous attempt to obliquely control price and costs. It's not going to work. It will fail. The healthcare in this country will disintegrate into something very 3rd country. It can be seen in other countries that do the same thing. Eventually the people who are unfairly burdened to pay will find a way to escape this trap. When that happens everything goes totally to hell.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago