Menendez believes whatever he does is 'right', believe he'll never get caught, and if criticized believe he can talk his way out of it. That much arrogance is called hubris. He left a trail and he has as many enemies as he has friends--both sides will do their thing. If Menendez did the dirty then he would have been smarter to bow out gracefully while he still had control of the situation but arrogance and smart don't normally go hand-in-hand. Since the Senate under Harry Reid will never sanction him, we can only hope that if he broke a law, the law gets him.
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago